LBT 14.3% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

The Future, page-37

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    https://www.sequoiadirect.com.au/ceo-and-expert-interviews/lbt-innovations-asxlbt-automating-the-lab-august-2021/

BB's commentary still indicates he is confident they will deliver on their promises this quarter. Surely he can't stuff things up this time!!

"But I think what most shareholders are really eager for and expecting this quarter is the appointment of a US distribution partner. Obviously, the US is the single largest market globally for us. We've been working with a number of parties for the last 12 months. And so I've indicated to the market that we are expecting that announcement to occur this quarter. That's only five weeks away from now. And we're on track to that. So, that'll be a really significant milestone for the company and really lays that foundation block in terms of scaling our sales efforts for the US. The MRSA analysis module that we've had with the FDA for a bit over a year now, we're waiting on feedback from the USFDA. So, they're still a little bit behind in their processing due to COVID. So, we're expecting a result, again, also in this quarter."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.946K 185.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 716666 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4125552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.