LBT 14.3% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

as a reasonably vocal holder....i agree with you the...

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    as a reasonably vocal holder....

i agree with you the announcements will come before the end of the quarter. this is so the price is up when the voting slips come out. i feel strongly on this and anyone trying to save their backside would do the same. I am yet to hear an argument that sways by opinion. if they fail on these announcements... goodbye board, goodbye share price, hello capital raise.

The company will not be able to maintain a share price in the high teens without sales coming in. 6 sales since 2018 when they sold their first.
    To quote the chose one in September 2019 he stated LBT would need to sell 25 units a year to be profitable. As more machines sell this will likely come down a bit with the yearly licencing fee. the quarterly call made it obvious to me that while machines are in trial we are no closer to have a "sales pipeline" shortened.

here is the disclaimer though... sign a big distributor and they can use their muscle to sell the machine. then LBT will be going somewhere. it wont be a pipeline, it will be a delivery truck from a catalogue. if it is a big one then the share price will take care of itself as the distributor will be doing the selling. LBT can do the AI which by all accounts they are good at.

let us not forget the chosen one stated at the AGM several times that the FDA was done and back with the FDA. 9 months later where are we? still waiting. Any day now was 10/6 as per the quote in a webinar. maybe it was any day now we are sending it back to the FDA? i think some questions should be answered about this at the AGM and not just forgotten once LBT achieves the tick (which i think they will).

for a quick buck LBT is prime. I would expect a good return quite soon.
    for a long term hold... i will reserve my judgement to see who the distributor is.
    not advice, opinion only and DYOR.

40 trading days to go in Q3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.946K 185.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 716666 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4125552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.