IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

the future

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Yes its very frustrating not so much because of management but its so depressing reading the Fin Review and other so called experts etc. as all the sentiment is now down and down more. USA is desperately trying to obtain a stronger dollar and more confidence in their own hopeless economy.The whole world now is talking downward growth and therefore lower mineral prices and hence there is now interest at all in mining stocks and particularly hopeful gold producers.
    Long term IGR has all the right stuff ie projects management etc but what happens between now and the regaining of the gold sentiment is what concerns me.
    In my discussion with management they are looking at all options and probably will just plod along over the next 9 months drilling a bit and preserving cash. Maybe they will mine by trucking the ore rather than spending $80m on capital development. Maybe they will seek a JV. Maybe they will combine with another listed vehicle.These options are on their mind. And I even heard a scarey rumour they may just see the sp drift lower and then privatise. How disgusting would that be for long holders.
    I have held a heap of shares for a long time now and have been adding at these lower levels. I have faith in the projects but its what might happen if this bear market continues for a long while that worries me a bit.What will happen and how realistic is that option to privatise. But then again it will always need shareholder votes.
    Anyway my advise is for all shareholders to contact the Directors regularly for a discussion and keep asking questions . Let them know we are awake and care.
    Lets us all know what they say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.