TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

the future

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I have been watching and reading with interest the varied negative posts that have been made on this stock over recent times

I also read with interest the chairmans address at the AGM.The company certainly is optimistic about the future and the quality of its product which seems to be supported by the international fragrance companies.

As we all know we are in uncharted waters with this company but from what I have read and witnessed it appears to be in a strong financial position and is well managed To suggest that its business model has failed because of the ITC experience simply cannot be sustained and in my view is nothing more than humbug and damaging to the stock.In the absence of any substantiating evidence it is at best speculation and should be ignored

Further there is NO evidence to support the repeated views of some that quality and quanity of oil will not meet expectations. These expectations are based on the opinions of experts and marketplace recognition [Fragrance companies]

The actual evidence at this point in time [As published from time to time by the company]is very encouraging Yes the SP is down which is hardly surprising and certainly not unique in this market

IMHO there has been no change in the fundamentals and the falling SP offers a great buying opportunity for the believers

It is also comforting to read the companies projections on 2009 projected earnings and the reasons. Lets hope they are right
    Good Luck to all TFCERS and hang in for the rewards down the track when the SP WILL recover

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.