passive..out on a limb again 1% if they are serious about saving...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    passive..out on a limb again 1% if they are serious about saving the economy and jobs....
    75 if they think they can hoodwink us about inflation.... they are only using sep 08 figures regarding retails....
    but the shite hit the fans in oct...and those really bad figures are not out...if glen stevens and team actually read the news about the economy tanking...job losses etc ...it will be the 1%...us dropped rates again, and uk and eu dropping again today...
    so it has to be the big one again
    if stevens is still playing games and talking about inflation..its the .50 cut....
    however watch it all tank big time by the dec review date
    rest of the world base rate is below 3...ours currently 6...huge difference for a global village
    ps I note we have very different views on politics...but you are forgiven, in my case its not the party as the people ( I like steven smith)...lucky we hold the same views on property,

and big wobbly ...miners living in caravans...how does that affect the housing market ??
    cheers all
    lovely sunny day here in the best city in the world..that gorgeous female jocky just might win...plenty of gorgeous horses to watch today...with some prawns and nibbles

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.