BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

the futures so bright!!!!!!, page-4

1. 235 Posts.
    Hey ammigo,

Good point you make, I sent off my forms off today and I voted only once in favour and four against, its time to let these guys how we feel about current management, and what they promised and what they have actually achieved should be used as a guide to how holders should vote on their proxy forms, there is nothing wrong with the technology or the company, in the long term NMS will be huge, but now is the time to give some of management a clear message of how we feel about the dissapointing year that promised so much and delivered bugger all .I know the awards and the patent and the small jobs finished over the year are to be commended but the endless promise`s offered by the company including the capital raising {which last year at the AGM Andrew Harrison said there "Would Not" be any capital raising`s} are wearing thin with most, hence the current share price, I am holding for the long term but I feel we need some new blood in management to get the company & the SP moving in the right direction.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd.

PS: I`ll be at the AGM on the 25th as I have a couple of questions that are way overdue to be answered by management {regarding the Denmark contracts} etc...and look forward to meeting any other posters who will be present at the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.