PEK 9.30% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

the future's very bright

1. 13,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Hi fellow Pekkers and occasional holders.

Now to get the priorities right. First the nags.
    1. My (very small interest tho) 3yo horse Compelled is in race 2 at Bendigo today and is an each way chance. He is bred to stay and today's 1600m race should suit at this stage of his career and preparation. EW.
    2. I've spoken with someone in management re Zari and am reliably informed (I believe) that:
    # The completion of the purchase will, in the highest probability happen, even though there's still about 10 days of DD to go.
    # Completion might not then happen for a couple of months (Tanz authorities have to give requisite approvals and members pass a resolution at an EGM yet to be called of course).
    # The number of share to issue is fixed - regardless of the SP at the time.
    # The price or value agreed upon between P and Z shareholders was not related to the SP at the time (and that makes sense). It was worked out independently by each party acc to separate (and different in principle) valuations and a price then negotiated. I think the price was based on the inherent value of Ngualla as a mineral resource, if you know what I mean.
    # No escrowed shares, but not much selling anticipated as the Z s'holders, in the main, want to see their portfolio grow much in value - and which is expected. Some expect a takeover down the track.
    # Owning or controlling Z will really improve Peak's status, and position it for easier funding and which could very well include a capital partner. There are many suitors, partic from Nth America and Asia. There will overall be greater flexibility for the company to progress this world class resource by having Z under its wings.
    # The jorcing and development of Ngualla is THE priority of management. Z's other tenements are of little interest to management. In fact they will get in the way. They are superfluous to needs.
    # There is an appreciation that there is pressure on the SP because of the perception that there might be a share issue or placement to fund the US$6M. However, I was told that a number of avenues for raising capital are being explored and examined, including from one of the many suitors wanting a piece of the action ie capital partner. The company is in a very unique position I was told. (now that comment is food for thought isn't it!)
    # Bullish, bullish, bullish....

This info helps me a lot. I hope it helps you too. But rely on your own research of course. However I can assure you that the above statements are a truthful representation of the information that was provided to me.

IMO, Pek will be substantially rerated by May next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $51.71K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73648 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.