AUM australian mining investments limited

the gallery is quacking...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    So many opinions...

Yet so little knowledge.

"The price must fall because it went up"...lol..and the best one..."comparisons to BHP"...ROTFLMAO!

As I said many many posts ago, when the "doomsdayers" all came out for the first time with "warnings" (about $1.00)...

Watch and learn!

This is a once in a lifetime oportunity...as such, it will play out like no other story you have seen in recent times.

Every angle of this scenario speaks value...from the particular resource specifics to the corporate overtures!

Now...I have to ask; how many of you missed this at $1.00, because it was too expensive...then $2.00 because it was way too expensive...then $3.00 becuase, well, that was a rediculous number...then $4.00, because um ahhh well...then $5.00...then...???

Any one of you, had you bothered to spend the time to do some research...the sort anyone with even the most basic of intelligence could manage...then you too would have been informed enough to recognise the value earlier.

But you know what...it still isn't too late!

Be prepared for a huge gap up tomorrow folks...and as I said back when it broke through $3.25...a whole new set of trading patterns...lol...and interesting players!

Remember, the retailers become more and more insignificant the higher it goes...what does that tell you?

Finally...the ASX are not dills...every single cent of this rise has been the direct result of previous announcements...no need for a "please explain"...although I suspect should AUM get one, they will revel in the opportunity to inform the market of the "undervalued" nature of their stock relative to the potential size of the resource!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.