AUM australian mining investments limited

the gallery is quacking..., page-11

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    summertime...

With respect...what seems like smoke and mirrors to some, is a clear as day to others.

Anyone who says anything about the market jumping the gun here, or that they have "gone nuts" really hasn't done their homework!

lol...although, I am sure this could be said of some participants.

At current prices, the junior retailers are becoming rather insignificant...even the larger retailers are having less influence as there appears to be a constant flow of stock being taken out of the market.

So who do you reckon is accumulating and why? I suggest their profile is not one of point value traders!

Tonights close was a real clue to near term activity.

Anyway...news due Thursday/Friday in my opinion...no doubt designed to support today's "spin" in the form of the news article.

Speaking of which, I assume some of you may have missed it's significance...especially several market "codes" therein...one of which was directed to Xstrata; if they want AUM now, they will have to fork out $25 per share!

Such are the way these things are communicated!

This figure also suggest the numbers to be realeased from the most recent drilling results should be significant!

Now that we have this "dialogue" occurring, I suggest people watch very closely now for any "reply" comments apparently eminating from Xstrata...the slightest suggestion they are "interesed", will be the sign that it's on!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.