CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the game afoot.

1. 8,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7973
    So many downrampers and misinformation flying around, I thought I would lay out the plan as stated, and how I will play it.

Firstly, from the announcement page 1.

"Providing capital to allow CuDeco to progress the development of the Townsville Port assets and Cloncurry Multi Rail load facility more quickly without the need to finalise deals with third parties, if required."

Plain and simple reason for the extra capital above what most have been posting about. Building the infrastructure ourselves we do not need to spend lots of time and energy waiting for other parties.

WM has consistently stated that CDU is about and for the shareholders, this rights and option deal does just that.

The timing of the various dates surrounding the rights issue is definately for the faithful. Personally I would not want to be caught short come AGM presentation time. In fact I will be very long, both in shares and rights. I plan to buy plenty of the rights before the AGM. In case the market wakes up to what is happening, I have already bought more shares and will continue to do so if they get cheaper, or go up for that matter.

The company is sitting on a large pile of DSO, why? I believe that the perfect time to start shipping, and create cashflow is on the afternoon field trip after the AGM, announced to the market at the same time of course. I noticed the last pictorial was very careful to not show the stockpiles clearly.

Also on the day of the AGM the 28th Nov, I believe the latest JORC will be released, showing higher grades and tonnages.

The combination of the new JORC and DSO sales should have a large impact on the share price, ie much higher, above the $2.50 level. Of course those that were not true believers will have either sold the shares, the rights or both by this time.

If I am able to buy enough rights at a cheap price, then after the AGM I will sell some of my shares to take up all the rights possible to keep the free options.

So shorters, keep driving the price down, I expect you will make me a great deal of money if you can keep it up until after the 20th when the shares start trading ex-rights.

Sorry for the long post, it's just how I see it unfolding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.