CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the game afoot., page-35

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I have to wonder about some of my fellow CDU Hot Copperites.

Lets say 6 months ago when CDU were strategising to secure funds and the companies future, the unexpected presence of more NCu is the stiping/over burden was probably not totally unexpected, but the quantity probably was.

So, with that disovery would yoiu rest on your laurels and think job done? There is rsik, timing of DSO , actual quantity and quality issues, all needed to be proven.
    Better have a back-up, as per announcement at the time get some debt. So CDU persued that. No doubt plentu of miners have been to China, and as we know came home empty handed.

To belts and brace the whol process as ultimate back stop, even though the least preferred is the rights issue we see now.

Who would have thunk all three would be landed?

Next decision, lets drop what we do0n't need. How do you decide what you definitely don't need? You don't because its crystal. Why make a decision when you don't have too?

Certainly gets tedious here watching peevish myopic one theme posters, who have never been charged with responsibility to actually achieve anything.

Given international turmoil, claims of run away inflation and interest rates, freezing of banks and steeling depositors accounts, and gloomier still in the first half of next year, I'd suggest CDU will be quite happy being the last man standing in the Mt Isa region.

I could imagine all sorts of optiuons, buy-outs of smaller mines, share splits, all fun things to keep our Chinese friends in excitement rather than planning for how to grab the reins of CDU, I can vouch that if the Chinese think you have finished and can easily figure out what the cost is, you are toast, but they will behave themselves if there is exciting upside.

Given the potential turmoil in the future, what has been created lately is optionality and strength. If it comes to it, the money raised could just as easily be paid back to shareholders if things are going so well....

I feel I am surrounded by uncreative unimaginative dummies here. Perhaps not, just duplicitous or deliberately negative. I don't know why.

Go buy shares in DML, MNC, BLG, or many others and see what pile of doo-doo you sit in. Some don't know when they are well off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.