AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Bluegoose I very much doubt that any big shareholders are...

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Bluegoose
    I very much doubt that any big shareholders are running to the exits. A million shares is not a big holding.

But I agree that the sellers are most likely genuine. Probably a couple of traders who bought in the recent run up and now want out.

It's not hard to understand that the only people who would be holding this stock are long term shareholders. Everyone else should be out of this stock.

This is not a trading stock. Their is just not enough movement or volume for a trader to make any money. If you want to trade their a hundred's of better candidates on the market.

And over the next few months the share price is more likely to fall than rise.

At the moment the plant is just working away generating around 1M positive cash flow for the quarter. And it will stay like this until at least the end of june when the addittional albion tank and the the insulation of the existing tanks occur.

We will then get a improvement in recoveries and cash flow.The only question is will get the improvement the company is hoping for or something less.

Until this question is answered the stock will continue to trade at these very low levels.

If we get the answer us long suffering shareholders are hoping for then their will be a very significant re-rating of the stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13830717 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6631824 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.