NEU 0.47% $17.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

the game is ON, page-71

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    I agree with a previous poster, "Where there is smoke there is fire"

For the most part, most commentary re Neu's future has been TO by Big Pharma or Acadia perhaps Baker Bros, these seem the most obvious pathways.

However the mention of Blackstone and reading through their Life-science page, this type of scenario would certainly suit Neu a lot better assuming 2591 has success and is potentially a treatment for Autism or as others have referenced "Aspirin for the Brain" even...

Could it be in fact that Neu want to go all the way with 2591's potential, I mean why wouldn't you, I know the excitement for being a shareholder in this journey let alone being part of the Neu management and team being at the forefront of ground breaking treatments for neurological disorders, game changing potential in the Autism space, seems a little odd that you would want to let that go and sell it off to a Big Pharma. Rather be at the forefront as these treatments and take them all the way and take all the accolades that should come with this type of ground breaking science.

Jon once said that licensing out 2591 similar to 2566 would be a bit boring alluding to the fact it was perhaps unlikely scenario, selling out to Big Pharma at a respectable TO price whilst rewarding for shareholders perhaps a little less boring, but certainly ends the ride and could be thought as not that exciting depending on outcome, however the most exciting and allowing Neu to reach full potential, be in as much control of 2591's destiny, to perhaps in fact one day become a CSL type of scenario which is far more exciting than the other 2 options, Blackstone seem a perfect type of fit!

I find it very interesting that Blackstone was referenced in this article, Jon rightly tried to put the fire out, whether he be in negations or not this would be the right thing to do no doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.09
Change
0.080(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $2.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.38 $17.54 $16.84 $10.33M 602.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1361 $17.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.22 1425 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.