NEU 1.54% $19.80 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hence my view that $10b USD is the appropriate point for Neuren...

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Hence my view that $10b USD is the appropriate point for Neuren when the 3rd or 4th P2 trial results are known - assuming all are positive of course.

Looking at a post from Piton72 about PMS, they mentioned that characteristics of PMS are intellectual disability, delayed or absent speech, symptoms of autism, low muscle tone, motor delays, and epilepsy (my emphasis added).

While the 4 current conditions that have associated trials have overlapping symptoms, I wanted to highlight just one - seizures.

3 of the 4 conditions have seizures as a symptom and if 2591 can reduce or even possibly ameliorate seizures, which it seemingly did in mice studies, and without any significant side effects, imagine the doors that opens from interested parties - PE forms, Pharma companies that don't necessarily play in the Autism or Autism adjacent space AND what would that be worth as a standalone treatment option? If you were in the Epilepsy space, what would you pay for access to a (assuming) safe and effective drug that shows an ability to reduce or stop seizures in a range of genetically different conditions, with the inference being it could work more broadly? What would that be worth by itself without even touching Autism?

If you add in the other benefits outlined in the symptoms list above and in the other 3 conditions (and potentially autism (and potentially others)), again assuming that this all goes to plan in the trials - I know people hold different views but I just can't see this going for less than $10b USD.

The applications are voluminous, and the financial implications are beyond significant and potentially ongoing as they explore new conditions over time.

Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.80
Change
0.300(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.528B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.49 $19.92 $19.25 $5.352M 271.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $19.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.80 516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.80
  Change
0.300 ( 0.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.41 $19.92 $19.25 77870
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.