PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

AG, it highlights the different approach PAX is quite...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    AG, it highlights the different approach PAX is quite deliberately taking which is the key point with this project and one of the strengths which differentiates this geoT from others IMO. The contrast in drill speed and conditions is not some fortunate windfall but represents a deliberately targetted simplicity inherent in this project, carefully analysed, chosen, detailed and quantified by management. It is in keeping with the lower risk, lower cost, shorter timeframe attitude involved in pursuing a conventional HSA project. It goes to the very heart of why I have invested in PAX as opposed to the more complex geoT plays. It is the very essence. Vive la difference de la PAX!

It's been a frustratingly long wait but the ball's finally in our court. If all goes according to plan, I would expect the advantages of this fundamentally different approach to come to the fore over the coming weeks and months and it will be interesting to see how the market reacts to this realisation. Deducting the cash held from the market cap at today's low price, the resultant value of the enterprise doesn't appear to me to have built in much of this potential at all IMO.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.