AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

the games continue, page-5

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I've bought a lot over the last 3 days. It's interesting to see that late last week both buy and sell side top 5 lines were extremely thin. All of a sudden, today, they're chunky. I don't understand the reasoning behind that. I would have thought that a large amount of the benefit(price gain) of finance approved and signed would already be in the price. Maybe the rise from 7c(where it sat for a while) to where it is now. If that's the case, a successful funding announcement may not move the price too much. And if we get close to the end of the month, and the announcement is "we're still working on finance" then I would think that the price will drop due to impatient people and those in for the small price gain, getting out to put their money elsewhere. I like a lot of the reasoning about AVB to be found on this forum, but psychology of traders is a funny thing. Like back a couple of years ago when AVB was around 2c. A good announcement was made and the price did nothing until a month or 2 later when it exploded from 2c to 23c.
    OK Enough thinking aloud for now.
    Ptony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.