KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Well well well............ 20 million on the buy line at 008...

1. 143 Posts.
    Well well well............ 20 million on the buy line at 008 last week and a dump of 24 million this morning at 008. can't have made any money and for sure the beavers at KKL will be having a look at that transaction, if not the ASX.
    KKL has well been known for its penchant to have people manipulate the share price, I for one as a solid supporter am very happy that the management does not get caught up in this rhetoric.

Glycor your constant nagging about announcements is tiresome. The company can only make announcements when they have information to say. The last management manufactured announcements to pump the market, but thankfully this one has not done so. If there is something to say then I am sure that the directors obligations under the ASX rules will require them to say it. Until then you can assume that they are hard at work on things that have already been announced.

Someone talked about the problems with the tags on the southern border of Malaysia. My understanding is that this is another party not Kollakorn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.