GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the games up, page-33

1. 871 Posts.
    Hi Menta,

You said "Because investors herd so they inevitably become fully invested near price peaks"

With respect, I don't think we are anywhere near a herd.

I have 20 or so family and friends visiting over Easter, most of them know I own gold and silver, (assoc.stocks etc) blah blah (well blah blah is what they have heard me on about this for the last 4 years) .eyes roll.

Even after I have had my say, I know for a fact most of them will STILL not be interested in exposing their hard earned to the PM's market.

This bull market in GOLD/SILVER is as far as the eye can see from being over, IMO of course.

What is most likely to occur is the "greed" factor, almost like the real estate BOOM (in Aust)that happened early 2002 thru 2007, we all knew people who were buying houses at 200k and selling them for 350k a month later. So what did we do, we all tried to buy a rental with the expectation that it will double ETC. This happened for a long time and people are still expecting it to happen. (it won't)

The same thing may happen with PM's, who knows?

Let's put it this way, this Easter my family see's my home and says nice, next Easter they see my home and I have added improvements (Cinema, Massage Therapist) they'll say this is good. Two Easters time they see, naked Massage Therapists, 3 Cinema's, drag strip, 9 hole par 3 golf course sculptured into my land, what will they think??? They'll say, how'd ya pay for this? I'll say remember 3 Easters ago??? LOL
    Well, they would be thinking that this GOLD and SILVER investing seems OK, yes?

So what do they do? Well they buy the smart mans Gold/Silver at high prices!!!!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.