GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I ain't saying that gold has peaked. But it will peak; I am...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    I ain't saying that gold has peaked. But it will peak; I am looking for some signs.

How many people out of 100 do you think have to own gold before it can be said that gold has peaked?

We have this idea that gold would have peaked when many (most??) people have bought some. But is this going to be the case? Does everyone have to own a piece of gold or silver for the price to have peaked?

If we think this way, to me it means that we are a bit blinded by PMs. Now, if you don't think that I am a gold bull, go through my history and see the sorts of posts that I have made. I am a gold bull, so no nonsense about me having missed out and I had better jump on, rah, rah, rah (not from you dub, but from others).

Blinded by pm's because we tend to think that fiat is toast, so then what? It's gotta be pm's: right?

And it's gotta be pm's because that's how we justify this gold bull has a long way to run, ie, people have to convert their worthless fiat into pm's. So unless many, many people are buying gold, we can't be anywhere near a peak.

I ask: who says its gotta be pm's that we go to if fiat dies? There are numerous alternatives unheard of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.