SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Cheers SSV and SIS,I guess if you own 1 stock and you want to...

1. 3,262 Posts.
    Cheers SSV and SIS,

I guess if you own 1 stock and you want to chart, then you would chart that stock! I wouldn't at all be surprised of a break soon. Prob not today on back of DOW, but it still wouldnt surprise.

Sis im more then aware of all the positives SBN has to offer shortly and potentially 1 year down the track. I think anyone who has been holding or reading about SBN are aware of this potential.

When i do my research i often look at competitors or areas SBN could be used or the technology. Thats where i find potential downsides and i post accordingly for opinions. When all i get in response is well we have China, Russia, Mexico and all the other things i already know about and get dismissed it is frustrating.

Darron posted recently and right or wrong got hammered and dismissed.

Some new poster about 1 month ago from memory posted about exchange rates or some crap and just got hammered as a newbie and with no knowledge. He was called a downramper and trying to get in lower.

Some people just cant answer a challenging post. Vinatge can as he uses your quotes and addresses them. Whether he is right 100% who cares, because atleast he gives his viewpoint in informative manner.

Some people jsut say your an idiot, sell your shares, your on ignore as their response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.