SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Whats the point with hundreds of your posts in the past?New...

1. 3,262 Posts.
    Whats the point with hundreds of your posts in the past?

New distributor in some far off country! All your "inside knowledge" and "inside men". What has that led to? Your financial buddy who had years of experience in stockpiling? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA BANG company announces worst quarter forecast ever.

How many times have you said Mexico next week? How many GSW? Not 1 single time have you said ok it wasnt this week and taken criticism. Now excuse me for thinking that when you say NEXT week on the 1st of November you are actually talking about the week starting the 15th!!! Why dont you just give us an exact date seeing as you know so much. Absolute BS you are.

What makes you think you know more then the market? You dont have a contact, i called you on that one before when you mentioned sales to Mexico were going ahead. You were 100% WRONG becaue it was i who had been in contact witht eh VP for sales to Mexico and knew you were wrong. People quickly forget dont they.

Your quick to pat a back when someone says toot toot, but you are the first to call someone an idiot if they bring up any point that challenges a thread or even 1 small segment of the SBN business.

Put me on ignore. Like i care.

Im a voice for the people who want an even balanced thread. If you all want toot toot threads then unfortunately your in the wrong stock, seeing as we're 20% off historic lows without taking SBNO into account.

Now people can back GSW all they like. The FACTS as everyone likes to allude to with SBN is in the threads over the past 12 months.

Yeah it was a heated message, but his post was just frustrating to read when he isnt exactly an 100% accurate poster.

I notice you didnt respond to my email either? Why? because it spoke the truth and to that theres no answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.