XJO 2.04% 7,937.7 s&p/asx 200

Hey guys, just a suggestion, perhaps in some of your markets...

1. 437 Posts.
    Hey guys, just a suggestion, perhaps in some of your markets from years gone by that you also consider the change in human behaviour during this period as well.

We all know human behaviour and emotions ultimately drive the markets in the end, so IMO, I see humans that will continue to spend and shop and ride the hedonic treadmill to release that nice little substance in the brain called dopamine.

Just have a look around at the current and future generations and tell me we are not a world of consumers and that the current bear market will change this current human behaviour in just 12-18 months???

Add China and India to that forward hedonic treadmill progression of human behaviour and we will have enough consumption to finally destroy the world, and the long term bulls will make lots of money in the process.

Just an observation that the markets are not all maths and the progression of human behaviour and consumption will ultimately determine the markets direction and remember that dompamine and greed is a bulls best friend.

Watch for the start of 2009 when the big O takes office,there is nothing like an inspirational leader to lift and move spirts and give hope to the people. We are in a classic despondant market enviroment and next comes hope and optimism, then we all know whats next "greed"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.