MRE 0.25% $2.00 metrics real estate multi-strategy fund

the gap has been filled, page-5

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi yeti_man,

I love the idea of the Yeti existing and I loved Micheal Palin's climb up Mt Everest.

But on this occassion I have to disagree with you. You say that "Yeah but the stock is still in a downtrend" - are you sure? Is it not possible that the stock price has bottomed and has turned around? Afterall, the bottom came on Dec 14 and between then and now, (March 16) the stock price has not fallen below $1.53. Looking at the chart one could say with some conviction that the "downtrend" has now stopped and a reversal was in place.

Futhermore I draw your attention to the flag pattern. There is something up. The market is all about playing the odds. The odds of trading in the same direction of a flag pattern generally sees you trading in the right direction based on short term fluctuations.

This thing is turning more positive by the day.

You can only legitimally say that MRE is continuing in its downtrend once it hits $1.52 - until then, its a definite reversal trade based on the indicators and price activity.

As for my personal style, I have previously posted that a close of $2.07 equals an exit for me. Until then, I play to ride this baby to $2.70.

You might not like my analysis, but at least I have given you some background to my opinion rather than just ramp ramp ramp.

Cheers

Rondog

It is not the size that matters, but what you do with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.