"Jews say Moses was the Key carrier of Gods Word"God to Moses ->...

1. 24,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Jews say Moses was the Key carrier of Gods Word"

God to Moses -> Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

John 5:46 - For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
    Jesus picks up on 18:18 -> John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

SAME religion playing out, being fulfilled.

If you want to use the term 'Jew' (Israel) they were/are the physical foreshadow of the now spiritual, God's Israel = all those of Jesus's, some Jews and some Gentiles -> God's now Israel.
    Hence Jews hearts in part were hardened until the time of the Gentiles be fulfill and then ALL Israel = (Jew and Gentile) will be saved.

Rather odd that there is zero mention of Muhammad in the Bible, if one is to believe he was of God.
    (I would suggest a bit of research regarding him, his wife etc and influences, might be a good idea for you, if you haven't already done so).
    -------------
    "Instead of saying they are all not true, you will find yourself closer to God by trying to find ways to see how they can all be true."

Lets just say that the Muslim faith is not true, then based on the Bible, you have a duty to call it out -> will of God.

Finding ways to see how they can be true = like looking for a needle in a hay stack that's not there = I don't think so.

"closer to God by trying to find ways to see how they can all be true"
    Imo, if it became ones mindset that all are true, then I would suggest one needs help, ASAP as they clearly have a HOUSTON moment wink.png
    OR one is part of prophesy being fulfilled and it's not the good kind.

According to the Bible as I see it, in the mind and plans of God, the firstborn of his inner creation, where all your creations begin, was for a Jesus to be Col 1:15, Rev 3:14.
    And for this reason, for in Him, the one to be Col 1:16, God alone and by himself creation all things for this future one. Isa 44:24
    Where then all things would be placed under his feet, until death no more and then the end plan = God to be ALL in ALL = The End of the one same Religion, or climax -> Home run.

As of now, or after Jesus, we should all be getting taught by God = no new prophets, religions should be required.

Truth needs to come back, but imo on the whole this will not be the case until Jesus comes back and reveals the lawlessness 2 Thes 2:8.
    The power of set seeds it appears, is TOOOOOOOOO Great.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.