"I know what is written in John 1 because I was taught to read...

1. 24,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "I know what is written in John 1 because I was taught to read at school."

Based on your previous post on this, it would appear that your school forgot to teach you to read the Whole story in Da Book lol.

Like Mal 3:1, Isa 40:3, the way for Yehowah (Father) being prepared First like;
    1:1.........and God (Father) was/is the Word and he said alone and by himself Isa 44:24, Psa 33:6, 9 let there be light and Jesus said nothing, as he didn't exist. wink.png

Word God -> Image of -> Word Man.
    And Lo - Behold 1:14 And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became = (on the scene) and dwelt in us and we beheld the glory (word) of it (him) glory (word) as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth.
    By the side of the Father John 17:8. - words
    Words/glory of truth 17:17, glory/words 17:22.

1:14 does NOT say .....and the Word became Man, that happened in Luke's opener.

Jesus is a Word of God, titled "the" - Rev 19:13.

John 6:63 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh provides no benefit; the words (Fathers) that I have spoken to you are spirit, and are life.
    John 3:6 - That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Spirit and word are interchanged, deemed as one in the same.
    That which is born of spirit is spirit..............that which is born of word is word = born of God John 1:13.

Become born again = become a Word of God. wink.png

Your expressed words being your spirit person (or the you) expressed.
    Hence when Jesus expressed out the Fathers words, he became the express image of the Fathers Person Heb 1:3 KJV, John 14:10, where hearing the words coming from Jesus, is deemed as seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.

The Word = Father and The Word OF God = Son = Simples smile.png

"direct observation" -> Words, there everywhere man and these days with the net etc, they have wings biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.