In some ways I think my belief is based on scientific evidence,...

1. 6,761 Posts.
    In some ways I think my belief is based on scientific evidence, in other ways it is a guess after reviewing the human experience and then coming to a conclusion.

The fact that humans are so removed from the rest of the animal kingdom suggests to me that we have some extra, other aspect to our being. Most religions if not all, except Jehovah Witness, claim this to be the human spirit in one way or another. I think there is circumstantial evidence that we have a spirit bequeathed by God and this is why we are separated from the animal kingdom and can manipulate the very nature we have a risen from. So there is some science in there.

As for Jesus being the Creator, the Bible states that . . . . in Him all things were Created . . . . all things have been Created through Him and for Him. So it does not declare Jesus to be the Creator, but rather a focal point of Creation itself.

This was also claimed for Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah and no doubt for other Manifestations in their time. All the Manifestations are one and Creation, the Will of God is channelled through their very being.

As for the resurrection of Jesus, the dead do not reanimate to physical life so we can be certain that His dead body did not return to physical life. The truth of Jesus was His Teachings and they returned to life and conquered the world after His death.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.