"Your posts clearly show that you ignore John 1:2 to John 1:14"I...

1. 24,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Your posts clearly show that you ignore John 1:2 to John 1:14"

I do nothing of a sort, it is you that ignores Da Books whole truth of them and will not accept the Clear truth of some errors in the English translations in some verses.

Example 1:2 This; was in beginning to, toward or with The God.
    houtos, hauté, touto: this
    Original Word: οὗτος, αὕτη, τοῦτο
    Part of Speech: Demonstrative Pronoun
    Transliteration: houtos, hauté, touto
    Phonetic Spelling: (hoo'-tos)
    Definition: this
    As the truth shows, no "he" can be made out of "this", the Only definition available, and yet most corrupted Bibles add "he" of which it seems, you accept despite being told otherwise.
    "This", is CLEARLY not showing another person or being, being with The God, it is a logos/plan within the God, referenced in 1:1b, right where ones words begin, before expressing them and part of this logos/plan is show to have been expressed by Yehowah (Father) alone, by himself Isa 44:24, Psa 33,6,9.

And the Word became creation.

So that wipes Jesus clean out of 1:3 and 1:10 and Jesus certainly didn't say the likes of -> let there be light.

The way you lot read the story is, you have Jesus coming to his own, he is not received, so he vanishes and pops back out of Mary in 1:14, I've never seen such nonsense.
    You have the prologue jumping forward and then backward.
    When the truth of the matter is, the Father and His word is predominantly introduced for the first 13 verses = perfect chronological order and aligning perfectly with Mal 3:1, Isa 40:3, way for Yehowah being prepared first, before the sudden appearance of Jesus, who is the results of the word, just and Luke shows you.

The Book of John is so you know Jesus is the Son of God, logic and common sense tells one, your first need to know who the Father is to know who he is from.
    Not to mention, the OT is carried over into the NT, what was, who it was and what his word represents and brings = life, which Jesus picks up and runs with it and named accordingly -> The Word of God.
    Do you SEE the "of" there, you're not the one you're "of" Drrrr LOL.

Goodness me, if Jesus was the Word, he would be speaking of himself and Not the Fathers words.
    And he wouldn't be popping into the womb of Mary, he would have just appeared out of the wilderness at say 30 yrs old.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.