It is known more than Christianity was known 180 years after it...

1. 4,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    It is known more than Christianity was known 180 years after it was born.

The Bahai Faith is a religion of peaceful approaches. There is no fear of hell, fear of death, or fear of jihad to force people to join.

Of course, you and I don't claim to have the fix for problems. I've got no idea whatsoever, but the track record of Baha'u'llah's Revelation is impeccable. Whatever He revealed is a clear as day fix for the worlds problems.

The world has so much ego. Even people who claim humility pretending they can't fix the world's problems in one side of their mouth are egotistically proclaiming, through the other side of their mouth, that all claims of solutions are incapable (without even having witnessed the solutions at work).

The fact that you even call the Bahai Faith an "organisation" is a true testament to your poor knowledge.

I don't judge us on the USA, I'll judge us on wherever the most current failings of the system are. Today it's the USA, yesterday it was the disinterest of the Australian government about what's happening with youth in Alice Springs.

You really believe random acts of kindness are changing the framework of the system? You are truly deluded.

Anyway, happy to part ways again.

Kam
    Last edited by kambiz999: Yesterday, 22:25

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.