"Baha'u'llah has clarified this to such a beautiful conclusion...

1. 24,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Baha'u'llah has clarified this to such a beautiful conclusion for you."

Cough, cough tongue.png -> My Father who art in Heaven along wiff my Brudder told/taught me so wink.png
    As Jesus would say, I can of my own self do nothing.

I am in the Father and the Father is in me and the Image of -- Son.

And God was/is the Word.
    WORD = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = LORD God Almighty, Father.
    In my Fathers house............the Kingdom would be in some etc.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.
    John 16:14 - He (Father) shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words, messages), and shall shew it unto you.
    John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Word wotsup -> image -> Door -> House/Temple -> Head.
    John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. wink.png

Now let me guess, is it the Father and Son dwelling in my house or "Baha'u'llah"????? redface.png

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Phew, it's not Baha'u'llah tongue.png

NOTE -> We don't have God who is the Father and a Holy Spirit as well dwelling in one here, they are one in the same.
    No surprise as Luke shows us, that the Holy Spirit is Jesus's Father.

Speaking of Houses, Jesus -> John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. = (The word of God).

Rev 21:22 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord (Yehowah) God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Baha'u'llah, Baha'u'llah, where for art thou here biggrin.png, we won't mention John 10:1 lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.