"When you say "there is no other way to read them" you are...

1. 24,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "When you say "there is no other way to read them" you are reading them the same way as when the Jews say that the Messiah MUST come and rule over the planet, and no, not spiritually."

The Bible with the OT and NT, it shows the beginning and the end and not change in the story with the likes of adding in your prophet.
    Once upon a time lol, I would have said the OT must interpret the NT, now I would say no, that is not the case and the OT physical are/were foreshadows of the now spiritual, which I would call stage two, preparations for the final stage 3 which is what the Jews were probably expecting.

Hence I expect, if you look at the Jews said support for their view with the above in mind, their points would be answered.
    -------------
    "Of course there is another way to read them, just like the way you read the word "man" to mean "a system"....was that something that "suits your fancy"?"

Kam, I readdressed this subject, so stop trying to use it to manipulate etc, to suit YOUR cause or fancy as you put it lol.
    I also said, it appears to have dual meanings, representations.
    -----------
    "Again, you can read them the way you want to but Baha'u'llah is very clear in who He is and the grace He showers upon those who recognise who He is."

I haven't read all of what he has to say.
    But you suggest that your faith has all the answers to the Bible messages and from some examples your give, you seem to go way beyond what one should do, with the spiritual context and by doing so, you can come up with all sorts to suit YOUR fancy as you put it tongue.png
    Imo, your need to rein in your spiritual context, which has become like an elastic band lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.