More word salad wotsup, what you fail to notice in what you...

1. 5,507 Posts.
    More word salad wotsup, what you fail to notice in what you wrote is that God, The Father and the Holy Spirit are mentioned independently of each other and yes I agree the Father and the Holy Spirit are the same God, but you need to wake up to that they are in depended

Show me a verse that you are to worship a Holy Spirit person.

Now for your question, we see in 2 Corinthians 13:14, the apostle Paul invokes the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, highlighting the equal divine status of the Holy Spirit. The same as with the Father and the Son, the 3 as one

Show me a verse that says you need to know a Holy Spirit person for eternal life.
    The Holy Spirit works in the hearts of believers, transforming them into the likeness of Christ. This transformational work involves both moral and spiritual change, helping individuals to live according to God's will.
    One needs to be sanctified to have eternal life, who does that, the holy Spirit
    1 Peter 1:2 "...who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance."..

We also get eternal life 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 emphasizes that believers’ bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, indicating that they are to live in a manner worthy of this sanctification. That we will have eternal life

The Holy Spirit is the Sanctifier in the Bible because of His vital role in transforming, empowering, and cleansing believers, leading them toward a life of holiness and obedience to God. Through the Spirit's work, believers are not only set apart for God's service but are also enabled to live out their faith authentically.

If one existed, you cannot tell me that these verses wouldn't exist and keep a straight face

First of all the purpose of the bible is not to start the Christian faith, its meant to help and to deepen our spiritual faith
    The problem is Protestantism have thrown out the faith that was handed down and now using the bible to restart that faith and expecting everything or point a person might ask to justify themselves to be written down from all the bible bashing done in due course

If you are using this logic then you have to show that is the case the bible is written for, plus you also have to show where and how the first Christians used the bible the same way for their faith
    w

Fair crack of the whip ppm, my comment, conclusion, is based on none other that YOUR words, you claim that I and the Father are one, supports Jesus claiming to be God or at least one of a three person God.

Yeah wotsup a fair crack of the whip, don’t invoke your imagination as per normal, - correct “you claim that I and the Father are one, supports Jesus claiming to be God or at least one of a three person God.” But no-where did I suggest that “WOW, does that mean we all become God

Became a Begotten God, confirming his words in John 17:3, that he wasn't a God before the cross etc.

One does not become a God wotsup, unless it’s a God of this world, but it’s a start that you acknowledged that Jesus is God, Jesus is the only begotten son, not God.

You fail to understand the nature of God, God engulfs everything, there is no room for another or a begotten God

Again, you are doing what you do best mental gymnasium trying to fit things into your prospective especially your anti-Trinitarian view

Do you honestly think this is what Jesus had in mind in John 17:3

Read the whole chapter, Jesus is in anguish as he’s facing the cross and even more so as he has the full weight of humanity’s sins (due to the god of this world satan) and needed strength to face that mission that he was born for and why he came to this world, to undo the work of the god of the world for our salvation

This is what Jesus was referring to when he said “You are the true God” in contrast to the god of the world, this is what was in Jesus mind at that point of time of his mission, overcome the god of the world, nowhere did he have in his mind as per the take that you have in your mind in disproving his nature,

God and The Man Jesus in Unity.
    But you just said he became a begotten God, so which is it, is he a man or a God, you can’t have it both ways, a man cannot become divine in nature, as he’s always a man

In short they are one in Unity, by word just as Jesus Clearly states in 17:20 -> "by their word" ......"so that" -> they become one as we are one.

See again you are being selective in your verses, the truth is the God’s Gospel in contrast from worldly so-called truths as in John 20-16 “They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world,” again this is what the gods of the world gives us, Jesus mission was to do away with it, this is the Gospel- the word, and it’s done not only by words, but also by the cross as its by the cross and resurrection we are saved as Paul says 1 Corinthians 15:14"And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith."

One simply cannot take away the Gospel and more the cross as both have been accomplished for our salvation, Jesus snatching it away from the god of the world after the fall in the garden

One cannot say Jesus done it independent or by himself apart from God or the Father

Neither can one say that’s what Jesus said in 17:3 as the mind of Jesus was focused on accomplishing his mission from the god of the world to the real “one and only true God”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.