The gems of Revelation 21, page-318

1. 5,657 Posts.
    "Now for your question, we see in 2 Corinthians 13:14, the apostle Paul invokes the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, highlighting the equal divine status of the Holy Spirit. The same as with the Father and the Son, the 3 as one"
    Definition: fellowship
    Usage: (lit: partnership) (a) contributory help, participation, (b) sharing in, communion, (c) spiritual fellowship, a fellowship in the spirit.

This is not showing the Holy Spirit here as a separate person and neither is it showing it is a separate person to the God here who IS the Father.

Yes it is, showing it separate by using using your Definition
    How can one be in partnership if its only one person, it takes two to be in partnership
    How can one, "contributory help, participation" its only one person, it takes two to contributory help, participation
    How can one "sharing in, communion," it takes two to "sharing in, communion,"
    Same goes it takes two for spiritual fellowship, a fellowship in the spirit.

The Holy Spirit proceeding from the God and Father,

Thank you, if it comes from the Father its not the Father directly is it, its separate, otherwise its the Father himself, and with Jesus asking the Father, does that mean Jesus sent the Father down, Jesus is Saying he will ask the Father to sent another advocate, He didn't say I'll ask the Father to come down.
    1. John 14:16-17 "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you."
    You're NEVER born of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, but God alone who is the Father,

Rubbish, Baptise in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit, the one Jesus defines independently of himself, as the only true God when he was here John 17:3.

More of your bluff and imagination on scripture like I keep telling you you are adding to scripture, this is a classical example and no need to sink to your level by trying to answer such nonsense,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.