The gems of Revelation 21, page-32

1. 6,664 Posts.
    To understand Colossians 1:16 you would have to unknow what you think you know.Christ is not in any way the Cause of Creation. So no, I do not accept that. What I do accept is that the purpose of Creation is to bring forth beings who will recognise God and that an endless stream of Manifestations, Teachers, Prophets, such as Jesus are the Primal Points for the spreading of God's Word. Jesus is eternal in the sense that all the Manifestations see themselves as one spirit promoting the Cause of God.

1 Corinthians 15: 4-8 I believe Christ did not rise physically from death. The dead do not come back to physical life. The 500 who saw Christ saw that the spirituality and Teachings of Christ had concurred death. The body of Christ had died but His Teachings had now risen and would spread across the planet. Paul often used physical imagery to express spiritual events. Christ rising from death was a spiritual event.

Matthew 24:37-39 Christ used a metaphoric language to express a spiritual event. No physical evidence has ever been found for the Flood of Noah, so we can be sure that the Flood was not a literal event. The details are physically impossible, so we must conclude that the Flood of Noah was spiritual in nature, not literal. Noah was a Teacher like Christ and His religion is now all but lost to time. Noah had a flood of revelation and formed a covenant with God so that all who entered into that covenant were safe from being washed away by sin.

Jesus also had a flood of revelation and He formed a new religion from that which has changed the human world for ever. So yes I do believe what Jesus taught, but not in any literal sense because literally no flood occurred in the time of Jesus which further confirms that He is speaking of a spiritual event.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.