The gems of Revelation 21, page-337

1. 24,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is not showing the Holy Spirit here as a separate person and neither is it showing it is a separate person to the God here who IS the Father.

Yes it is, showing it separate by using using your Definition
    Separate but not as a person
    How can one be in partnership if its only one person, it takes two to be in partnership
    The Holy Spirit is what brings people together, on the same page etc, God the Father the Holy Spirit indwelling within people
    How can one, "contributory help, participation" its only one person, it takes two to contributory help, participation
    As above.
    How can one "sharing in, communion," it takes two to "sharing in, communion,"
    As above
    Same goes it takes two for spiritual fellowship, a fellowship in the spirit.
    2 fellowship with the aid of the holy spirit the Father etc in the Spirit of Him.
    ---------------
    "The Holy Spirit proceeding from the God and Father,

Thank you, if it comes from the Father its not the Father directly is it, its separate, otherwise its the Father himself, and with Jesus asking the Father, does that mean Jesus sent the Father down, Jesus is Saying he will ask the Father to sent another advocate, He didn't say I'll ask the Father to come down."

MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU TURN THE LIGHTS ON AND THINK ABOUT THAT.
    John 14:10, the Father was dwelling in Jesus, are you suggesting that the Father wasn't in heaven when Jesus was here - DRRRRRR LOL.
    SAME DEAL WITH THE SPIRIT.

God is Spirit and not 'a' Spirit, so he can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time, to whatever measure he choses, hence it is the God and Father at whatever measure he choses.

"another advocate," -> why -> because -> John 14:10 - Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

Hence what was dwelling in Jesus, the Holy Spirit = the Father would be going.
    John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    (God here is the Father that Jesus defines in 17:3).
    Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.
    John 16:14 - He (Father) shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words), and shall shew it unto you.
    John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

The Holy Spirit, depending on areas and context can be referred to as he, him, this, it, same etc, etc.
    ----------------
    You're NEVER born of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, but God alone who is the Father,

"Rubbish, Baptise in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit"

With that nonsense, you are trying to tell us, like it or not that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are our Father, by Jo, the nonsense you create and you have no idea that you're doing such rolleyes.png

You are not born again, saved by Baptism.
    That verse in it's form does NOT belong in the Bible.
    At least 10 highly regarded people over the years, including Tertullian acknowledge that the CC's either added the verse or additions to it.
    They all quoted from CC records, vol, page numbers etc, and all quoted it word for word.
    However, it appears that these records have vanish and another subject added in to the vol etc, where it was.

Peter of all people makes it very clear as other quotes as well, Baptize in Jesus's name.
    Are you going to dare try and tell me that Peter who you falsely claim as the Rock, abandoned Jesus's words here in Matt, deemed as part of the Keys, surely no right minded person would think such never mind saying such nonsense.
    NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN TO WHICH YOU ARE TO BE SAVED.
    -----------------
    The Holy Spirit, the one Jesus defines independently of himself, as the only true God when he was here John 17:3.

"More of your bluff and imagination on scripture like I keep telling you you are adding to scripture, this is a classical example and no need to sink to your level by trying to answer such nonsense,"

Luke makes is very clear, even for a child but not you apparently, the Holy Spirit IS Jesus's Father and he only has one Father DRRRRRRRR LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.