The gems of Revelation 21, page-362

1. 24,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Bible refers to the Holy Spirit as a distinct entity. For instance, in John 14:26, Jesus refers to the Holy Spirit as the "Helper" or "Consoler," indicating a personal role in guiding and teaching the faithful. Additionally, in Acts 5:3-4, the Holy Spirit is equated with .

And as quoted LOUD and CLEAR, all would be taught by God who is Yehowah, this is all part of the above here and it is clear the replacement is what was in Jesus, who was the Father - in 2 places at the same time - Spirit the Holy He is, Father of Jesus.

John 14:17 - the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.
    1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

The God there is the Father, the one that Jesus says was the only true God when he was here and Paul interchanges the God and Father with the Holy Spirit, Because they are one in the same.
    No way is Paul speaking of two different persons dwelling in one here, with these two quotes, which align perfectly with John 14:17 above here.

"The Spirit is involved in the conception of Jesus (Luke 1:35),"

Involved as he is the Father of Jesus............"for this reason (Holy Spirit over shadowing) he will be called the Son of God", who Jesus defines as the Father, the only true God and who Jesus calls, "my Father and your Father and My God and your God".
    --------------
    LIGHTS ON, IF ONE HAD TO KNOW A HOLY SPIRIT PERSON AS WELL AS THE FATHER AND SON FOR ETERNAL LIFE, JESUS WOULD MOST DEFINATELY HAVE SAID THIS IN JOHN 17:3, NO TO WAYS ABOUT IT.

Otherwise he would be deemed as lying by omissions. rolleyes.png
    -------------
    If you wanted to get serious on the Advocate, Spirit of truth matter and checkout the Inter definitions, a very good argument could be put forward that the Spirit of truth etc, should have no "he, him" etc.
    "That, this, it, same" etc, etc and that is still the Holy Spirit coming from the Father that he is and to whatever measure he so choses.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.