The gems of Revelation 21, page-418

1. 24,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You didn't read it properly and neither did wotsup who's enjoying the ride you're giving him."

Excuse me Chum, are you a mind reader, how do you know how much I read and how I read it?
    I read the bleeping lot, skimmed quicker through some areas, which were clearly irrelevant.

I gave you a CLEAR and SIMPLE interpretation of I and the Father are one, as relayed BY Jesus in John 17:20-24 and YOUR reply to that simplicity which cannot be refuted was, that you don't go into in depth discussion on the likes of.
    Jesus's clear interpretation doesn't require one, all you need is to grasp, What one in word means.

"Baha'u'llah not only told His followers, but the whole world, what was meant, and clarifies much, but these matters are very difficult to describe using language, because God and His nature in many ways transcends human language."

If your links essay is -> "told His followers, but the whole world, what was meant, and clarifies much," -> of I and the Father are one, then I would suggest much of the world is still none the wiser.

Just as well you threw in this contradiction, or is that a get out of jail card -> "very difficult to describe using language, because God and His nature in many ways transcends human language." -> and your essay certainly demonstrated that.

The ONLY basic link I could see in those ramblings was = all religions should toss aside their difference's as they are all manifestations of God and all become one happy little Vegemite and become one - Unity.

That is most definitely NOT Jesus's intended meaning of -> I and the Father are one -> It was Only to become united in one, via "their word" and naturally all that that represents.
    All religions are manifestations of God = to abandon many of Jesus's clear messages = NO One as he and the Father are one.
    --------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.