The gems of Revelation 21, page-458

1. 25,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    " I can bet my life on it that you have not read a 38 page paper,"

Re the link you gave, when you click the link, up come I assume the pages = It certainly doesn't look like 38 pages to me??

Are the 38 pages part of the Bibliography or Notes which you also have to click onto?

Considering the basics of the topic was, what does your faith say that "I and the Father are one" mean, why didn't you just make it simple, and simply direct people to the key areas which YOU feel shows this in your link.
    Otherwise as the EVIDENCE is showing, it just becomes a guessing game as to where your mind is at, or seeing it in your link.

Goodness me, if one has to totally grasp the entire link to find the answer to - I and the Father are one, then by Jo, don't expect to many people joining your faith.
    Jesus says the likes of, unless you become like one of these children, you will not see the Kingdom of God, now apply that thought to your link, re I and the Father are one = HOUSTON, something is seriously out of wack here rolleyes.png
    ------------
    Following is the basics that's coming across from you to the likes of me and others, as I'm seeing it.
    I Kam are way more spiritually minded than you lot of uneducated dumb a..., who can't read things properly.

You seem to toss aside, that you have been following, researching these many, what appear strange ideas of your faith, obviously for a long time and you appear to expect others should be there as well, or you belittle them.

Often when you are asked something, you don't directly answer, but come back with what looks like a set up question, as your aiming to lead it onto another path, it feels like a set up, into a trap.
    Just go straight to the point that you plan to lead it to, otherwise it LOOKS like, you're trying to plant seeds so people will swallow your desired end result.

The above summary, right or wrong, has not just come to me from these latest rounds.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.