@zbusc"Am I missing something"That would depend on what you...

1. 24,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@zbusc

"Am I missing something"

That would depend on what you maybe thinking, you're missing lol.

One of his many names and I would say significant = The Word of God. Rev 19:13
    1. He is the results of the word of God -> God's word to the Angel passed on to Mary.
    2. Jesus was raised and taught in the word of God Due 18:18 and as they are deemed as Spirit, he would of had them without measure, so when he expressed them out, he became the express image of God's person Heb 1:3 KJV, John 14:10, where he covers, that hearing the words coming from him, is deemed as seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.
    3. Hence, as he repeatedly says or shows, he became the Key carrier of God's word = word of life like no one before him, so he is God's representative for - the word of God.

No other name under heaven to which you are to be saved -.1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The Bible also says, he has a name above all names -> Fathers as well ????
    Prophesy of this name maybe ? - Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Keep in mind that I suggest that Jesus is deemed as a Word of God, titled "The".

That which is born of Word is word - G'day, meet Word wotsup biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.