The gems of Revelation 21, page-592

1. 3,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    "You take one aspect of what I said about Jesus's relationship with Jesus and assume it is the sum total of what I said."

No i dont
    The subject is what do the jews and Romans believe about christ
    I pointed out you agree with them hes not the son of God,which was the point i made in my previous post to you.

Now if youre offended,by debate,thats your problem not mine,im only stating what the 3opinions on christ are from their own mouths,yours,Rome,Jews.
    Jesus was put on the cross,because he claimed to be the son of God.
    You and the others on here say hes not.

"I pointed out to you the reason that I believed that my beliefs of what is in scripture don't line up with those of Jews, and you ignored that."

I didnt ignore that at all,we were talking about the sonship of christ and the cross.
    I didnt ignore what you said at all,i know you dont even believe the bible is holy book and that you think its just the thoughts of men.
    So your point about me not taking notice of what you mean isnt true,i know your an atheist

"I agree with them on one point"

Which is the very point im talking about

"but disagree with them on just about everything about Jesus as pointed out to you."

And i took onboard,but thats not the point in question

"I'm not interested in your form of deception and manipulation."

lol fair enough

"Show us a bible verse that says that Jesus is God's literal Son."

Matthew 16.16
    16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
    17 And Jesus answered and said unto him,Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

I have a plethora more verses that say the same thing,but in the past discussions ive had to put up with your deception and manipulation on these clear verses,of which im not interested.

"You won't find such a verse which means that it boils down to your interpretation."

I just gave you what christ said was the foundational doctrine of christianity,that he is the son of God

His words not mine
    Hardly a challenge giving you only one verse
    Not my interpretation
    Its what Jesus said,not me

"Have a nice day."

Have a wonderful afternoon Whereu

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.