The gems of Revelation 21, page-593

1. 24,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Show us a bible verse that says that Jesus is God's literal Son."

I think you will find that all OT prophesies only say the likes of, He will be born out of a woman, come out of one.

I appears that due to Adam and Eve, the Bible says we have all sinned = brings death.
    Houston -> If Jesus was of Mary's seed (egg), would he of inherited at least 50% of what others are supposed to of inherited ???????

Gens - And God said let there be light...............and there was.

Luke Ch 1 - And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
    He shall be great, and shall be called (not yet) the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
    Then Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I do not know a man?”
    And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore (for this reason), also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called (not yet) the Son of God.

Announcement from God -> This is my Son whom I am well please with -> THEN and only then was he sent into the world - ex - John 17:18.

Jesus is the 2nd Adam Man and was made in the same context as - let there be light, accept the words come from God, via the Angel to Mary.
    The 1st Adam was made from dust = earthly and the 2nd was made by the heavenly, the words which come down from heaven etc = making him heavenly, of heaven.

So the question is, how can he NOT be a literal son of God ?????????
    As I see it, you can only say that from the context of comparing humans.
    To boot, according to the above passages, God is his Father, the Son is a product of Him.

On another note as claimed by some, you do NOT need to have a pre-existing Son, pre Mary to send into the world, and the Bible is very CLEAR on that one. ex - John 17:18.

Gal 4:4 - But when the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,

The time stamp of his sending, is LOUD and CLEAR here, and the sending is clearly not from heaven.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.