The gems of Revelation 21, page-649

1. 3,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    "This is a public forum on which ideas and beliefs are debated."

Youre the one complaining,not me
    Im debating what you claimed.

"If you don't like the debates you can withdraw any time that you like."

Again,you are the one complaining about me,not the other way around.
    You made a claim
    I countered it
    "In your biblical quotes not once is Jesus referred to as the literal Son of God."

Incorrect,thats why he was crucified
    I gave the quotes
    Its obviously always going to be a circular debate anyway,as an atheist you dont see the book as anything more than a book of men.
    So i actually do understand your indignation with those who hold a firm view and debate your its just up to you what you see in the bible opinion.

"What you have done is shown us how your interpretation of scripture led you to your belief that Jesus is the literal Son of God."

No,i didnt give any opinion
    I parroted verses and the meaning to the words used
    Ie what the meaning of the word son and father means in every instance where they are used,which highlights,except when talking about a trinity,in that instance those words we are told mean something else than their intended meaning.
    So no its not my interpretation.
    I didnt make those words or concepts up.
    "
    My interpretation is that such an interpretation makes no sense.
    We could just agree to disagree and drop the subject"

We could,but as an atheist
    Of course thats the conclusion you have come too
    Thats obvious

"So you are right,i wont find 1 verse in the bible that says hes the son of God
    Matthew 14:
    33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
    Matthew 16:
    15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
    16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Perhaps the claim that some atheists know more about the Bible than many theists do is sometimes true."

Id say that maybe true in some instances,i wouldnt know
    But it obviously dosent apply in this instance because the evidence is clear.
    ---
    "Its actually what the bible is about
    I agree, it's what the Christian Bible with the Christian interpretation of the OT and also the added NT is about like...
    Thats the story of both the old and new testaments,the messiah,the son of God and what will people do with him thoughout the ages
    is about."

"There are considerable variations to the "story" among Christians; for example. Jesus is God to Jesus is an Archangel."

Yes thats obvious
    But the problem is like you claim,and obviously because you see the book as just the words of men ,its reasonable to see why you come to this conclusion and why you dont like me challenging you on these points(its a forum for debate)

"Jesus himself said choose me and choose life
    Agree that it's in the Bible."

Which means if people dont
    They choose death
    There is no grace
    This is the story of the bible
    What do people do with the son of God,the messiah?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.