The gems of Revelation 21, page-668

1. 24,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@zbusc

"Now simply waiting FOR ANY CHART from you to confirm your LAST TRUMP theory."

So what you're asking for, is some other mans creations. rolleyes.png
    How do you think you got up the Gum tree in the first place = swallowing the seeds of others.

John 5:31 - If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true.
    There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true.

Who is the another -> John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.

And who is this one, the Father, the Spirit of truth the Holy Spirit, Helper, Comforter, the one that glorified Jesus.
    John 16:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Jesus had one witness, we (some of lol) now have two - The Word = Father and The Word of God = Son, a Word of the Father.
    ------------
    "The MYSTERY that Paul teaches has been confirmed as NOT being what you stated is in Revelation."
    Rubbish;

Eph 3:2, 4 - if indeed you have heard of the administration of God’s grace which was given to me for you;
    how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
    by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),

Col Ch 1 - of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God,
    the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
    To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
    Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.1 Cor 15:21 - Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— (Part of the mystery, related to Jesus).
    in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet (Not a shofar). For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matt 24:31 - And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet (not a shofar), and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
    Rev 11:15 - Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”
    Rev 10:7 - But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

More of the mystery;
    Rom 11:25 - For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Meaning of all Israel saved -> When the fulness of the Gentiles = that is then deemed as ALL Israel, made up of some Gentiles and some Jews = all Israel = The Now God's Israel -> the mystery of God should be finished,---------
    Your link showed, references, Paul blowing a shofar and NOT a trumpet, so your link fails BIG time.

As shown in my post to you, the Silver trumpet is the most fitting.
    The words "last" trumpet, would simply be in reference to being last, as that's when -> the mystery of God should be finished,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.