The gems of Revelation 21, page-689

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You want to analyse each other's point of view.
    Let's do that.
    In the Bible Jesus was a miraculous birth. Mary was a virgin when she had Jesus.
    The Greek words don't change that unless you are now saying that you have found verses to say that she was not a virgin.
    I saw your verses and I saw you interpreting them to mean that Jesus was the literal Son of God.
    Why use protokos or monogenes
    Bottom line: prōtotokos can mean two things: (1) first in time sequence, the first to be born; or (2) first in position, the highest ranking person. Five passages describe Jesus as the prōtotokos: Romans 8:29 – God's purpose is that Christ “might be the first-born among many brethren.”
    That is the reason; not to promote Jesus as God's literal Son.
    ---
    You are right that I didn't address every point in your words salads because they were mostly irrelevant to our discussion which was did the Bible say Jesus was God's literal Son.
    Actually, it doesn't - it stems from yor interpretation that you are entitled to; an entitlement which everybody has which has led to thousands of sects and denominations in the Christian world.
    However, If you want to believe that it is not your interpretation but in the verses go for it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.