Excellent whereuThanks for the answeri f it suits you were can...

1. 3,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Excellent whereu
    Thanks for the answer
    i f it suits you were can address some main points on did God have pre existant son to send to this world.

I wont post until i allow you address my point 1 by one

That way we both can feel heard

I will limit my post to five points per post

Gen. 1 Verses 26 to 31
    [26] And God said, Let us make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So to me this is a verse wotsup will struggle with,elohim is plural ie more than one
    Here there are more than one being present

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and . The Lord God of heaven ... shall send his angel before thee
    (Regarding the servant who sought a wife for Isaac.)

And Exodus 14:19 And the angel of God which went before ... removed and went behind.

And I Corinthians 10:4 ... the rock that followed them, was Christ.to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

Here were have the bible writers of the new testament saying this being was Christ

And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come.

And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?

So this angel of the lord was worshipped here again remember the word angel whereu is an english word that was translated from the hebrew,which had several meaning for archangel and angel

So we again go to the book of Hebrews and see what God himself(the father says about these things?)

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Hebrews 1
    9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Proverbs 30:4 King James Version (KJV)
    Who hath gathered the wind in his fists?
    Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name, If thou canst tell?

Proverbs 8
    22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:

29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:

30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
    Zech 6.13

Both=2

Micah 5:2
    King James Version
    2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.= from eternity,we know Jesus was born here,this is a prophecy that Gods son would be given to this earth

I will put segments of John 8,whereu,wotsup so the post isnt so long,but if you like look up the whole chapter.
    I will just put in the most relevant points

John 8
    53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

Again,like on this forum,the question is always asked,who is God who is Jesus?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my FATHER that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your GOD

(Here Jesus talking to pharasees,jews,knew exactly who their God was)

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

CLEARLY HERE SPEAKING OF HIS PRE EXISTANCE, BEFORE ABRAHAM!!!

and the took up stones to stone him,because saying God was his father,was blasphemy claiming the perogatives of divinity=God,not a created being

John1.1 The sons pre existence spoken of again

1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Here we have the following verse showing us christ created all things,everything that exists,like John1.1 above.
    In order for this to be true,OBVIOUSLY HE HAD TO HAVE EXISTED BEFORE HIS INCARNATION ON THIS EARTH,BEFORE ABRAHAM,I AM

Colossians 1:16-20
    King James Version
    16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.