The gems of Revelation 21, page-731

1. 24,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@angusmcfangledang

H/C playing games.

I'll address all you points, one point per post, otherwise you'll cry because they are too long, which your long post require, if Whole truths are going to be laid out.

"Gen. 1 Verses 26 to 31
    [26] And God said, Let us make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

"So to me this is a verse wotsup will struggle with,elohim is plural ie more than one
    Here there are more than one being present"

More than one, oh dear I see you have swallowed the planted seeds (CC's), so lets us let the BIBLE do the talking eh, not my words so to speak, other than pointing out the obvious.
    Really what you're suggesting, implying here is that Father and Son are this one Elohim, hmmm.

Plural would be in the context, of attributes, abilities etc.

Ex 7:1 - And Yehowh said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god (Elohim) to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
    On your rational rolleyes.png, we have to be consistent = there MUST be more than One that makes up Moses and we know that that is ridiculous.

Psa 33:6 - By the word of Yehowah were the heavens made and all the Hosts of them by the breath of his mouth.
    Hence, the us as per the Bible, would be one or more of them observing the God alone hands on, making man.

We also have in the Bible, a council of gods.

So lets SEE what Jesus has to say on the mater;
    Matt 19:4 - And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’

The "He" certainly doesn't include Jesus.
    Jesus here in no way even suggests, that he was there when man was made, not to mention, he would have used the word "We".
    As he often quoted the scriptures from which he obviously studied, it is fair and reasonable here to Imply that he only found out by reading the scriptures.
    -----------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.