The gems of Revelation 21, page-732

1. 24,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@angusmcfangledang

"Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and . The Lord God of heaven ... shall send his angel before thee
    (Regarding the servant who sought a wife for Isaac.)"

This has zero relationship with your following references, we simply have an angel sent here.
    ------------
    "And Exodus 14:19 And the angel of God which went before ... removed and went behind.

And I Corinthians 10:4 ... the rock that followed them, was Christ.to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

"Here were have the bible writers of the new testament saying this being was Christ"

They don't say that at all, in the context that you're trying to relay.

Yep, re Ex, an angel was on the scene -> "to bring thee into the place which I have prepared." (What a nice ANGEL).

1 Cor Ch 10 - all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea,
    all ate the same spiritual food, (message).
    Inter -
    and all the same spiritual imbibe = (absorb or assimilate (ideas or knowledge)) drank; = (message) spiritual to follow rock; the rock now was the Christ.

"Now" -> because in the OT, Yehowah (Father) alone was the Rock, but he was always going to complete the mission through a future one.

"to follow" -> long after they were dead, at his birth from Mary -> that Spiritual food etc - Gen 3:15 for example.

That is what the Inter shows, with a bit of in-depth checking with it.

Heb 2:9 - But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.

Luke 20:36 - nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

He wasn't reduced from something greater, an angel, so we cannot add that notion to this verse.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.