The gems of Revelation 21, page-735

1. 24,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@angusmcfangledang

"Proverbs 30:4 King James Version (KJV)
    Who hath gathered the wind in his fists?
    Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name, If thou canst tell?"

You have produced a Prophesy here, but magically left off the KEY to it;Inter -Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? who has gathered the wind in his fist ? who has bound the waters in a garment? who stood up all the ends of the earth? what a name, and what name, Son if you know.

Psa 2:7 - I will (not yet, future). declare the decree: Yehowah has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

Pre the cross, we NEVER see Jesus saying, he went to and fro from earth to heaven.

Prophesy;
    John 3:12 -14 - If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
    (He is now going to tell them of a heavenly thing, which is to come).

No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.
    (He died, come alive and said don't touch me, as I have not yet ascended to the Father, then in a short space of time, he returns and now they can touch him.
    Ascended up, down and is now in heaven, as he certainly wasn't there when telling them of this event to come)

Jesus then goes on the add more to this, or another example;
    14 - And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
    -----------
    "Proverbs 8" = Wisdom, God's personified.

"She" wisdom, is certainly not Jesus.

Prov 3:19 - Yehowah by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding He established the heavens;
    Psa 104:24 - How many are Your works, Yehowah! In wisdom You have made them all; the earth is full of Your creatures.
    ---------------
    "he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
    Zech 6.13
    Both=2"

What's that got to do with the price of eggs -> re support for a pre-existing Son?
    All this was bestowed on the 2nd Adam man Jesus, as God had planned before he even existed, and created all things alone and by himself, with and for this future one to be. Isa 44:24
    -------------
    "Micah 5:2
    King James Version
    2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.= from eternity, we know Jesus was born here, this is a prophecy that Gods son would be given to this earth"

"whose" -> No such word from the Hebrew word in this verse -> going forth from of old, from Definition: long duration, antiquity, futurity.

The goings forth from old, is simply the plan, come prophesies.
    Hence Jesus says, Moses spoke of him, but not in the context you are creating.
    Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
    Rev 13:8 - All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    ---------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.