The gems of Revelation 21, page-737

1. 24,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@angusmcfangledang

"Both of you keep saying i give no proof from the bible about the son of God
    Lets stop ignoring my replies to YOUR CLAIMS ITS MY INTERPRETATION and going over the same things over and over
    Lets address each point made in this post instead of just brushing over my replies,my evidence to your questions i have to keep repeating"

Lets get something straight, you quote your said evidence, that is countered with the Bible etc and guess WHAT, zero back from you showing, that that can't be supported by the Bible verses provided.

Your point 5 in your long post = very RUDE indeed, your have well and truly had you faults there exposed, by UNQUESTIONABLE Bible verses which speak for themselves -> example, NO WAY did Jesus create and this you were shown Isa 44:24, etc, and now your repeating this lie again in your point 5.

That's not a fair and reasonable forum discussion.
    --------
    Now then, initially your two Key points - To send a Son you need a pre-existing one, and he needed to be a literal son pre-existing.

You have well and truly been shown from the Bible -> NO you do NOT need a pre-existing one to send, and that Jesus's beginnings from Mary, still mean he is a literal Son of God.

You cannot refute those Bible backed points and Neither have you addressed them, so it is YOU that expands the Points you want people to stick to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.