The gems of Revelation 21, page-81

1. 24,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greetings, I trust and hope all is well,

Re Moses -> most of all the OT literal and physical was a foreshadow of the now spiritual - ex - people are now the Temple and so on.
    -----------
    Jesus in Rev 19:13 carries the name The Word of God and I would suggest one of the key representations of it are, he was the God and Fathers Key carrier of it, he was raised in it Deu 18:18.
    Hence all he taught, according to his words that I quoted, will never pass away.
    Hence, if we all followed his ways, as the Father raised him in, we would need NO new religion, but the original ground home.
    You could say as per the opener of Rev Ch 14, a song as of a new song = not knew, it just appears to be, the lost one?

Let thy Kingdom (word) come on earth as in heaven.
    Hence when Jesus was here, he repeatedly said the Kingdom was near, close etc - in him I would say without measure.
    LOL 1:1......and God was/is the Word.
    Word God -> image of -> Word Man.
    1:14 And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became (on the scene) and dwelt............

Jesus -> a Word of God, titled "The" .

wink.pngBecome born again and become a Word of God.

God's word as with ours are deemed as spirit John 6:63 = Word and Spirit interchanged, deemed as one in the same.
    John 3:6 - That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    That which is born of Spirit is Spirit..............that which is born of Word is word (And God was Word)

Keep in mind, your expressed words are your spirit person expressed.
    Hence Jesus became the express image of God's Person Heb 1:3 KJV, John 14:10 where he says hearing his words is seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.

Whoopsie lol, a we bit off track here (your post) Word Kam tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.