ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

The Geniuses at Global X Ur, page-46

1. 3,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Gpoe

i've run some of arbitration calculators (none specific to Denmark); but scales in cost with the compensation amount; try it yourself when you get the chance.

The impairment, will trigger the asset / cash ratio. Then it's up to ASX to flag their delisting procedure; will get a warning essentially - procedure time is about 9 months or less (or when ASX see fit on determination of viability).
    - either spend the cash
    - buy an asset.

Example:
    https://themarketherald.com.au/secretive-online-stock-promoter-joins-board-of-suspended-uranium-miner-zeus-resources-asxzeu-2021-12-08/

The ASX picked up on this fact in early September when it suspended Zeus shares from official quotation, claiming ZEU’s operations were “not adequate to warrant the continued quotations of its securities”.

ASX doesn't have the capacity to make a favourable determination on the Uranium Ban ramifications on GGG; it tasked with protecting the retail holders from GGG.

Hence I had the theory a scheme of arrangement would take place for vend-in; but potentially same problem needs to soak up the cash, so any vend-in needs to be a certain scale. But with the arbitration announcement coming in first, I am not so sure now; as Clifford may ask for a substantial chunk of funds to go into their Trust Account.

GGG might continue to be drained financially now with no additional capital raise. Which might be what the Board intends to do prior to try dilute shenghe, and introduce a palatable keystone investor. But in doing so the Australia block of holders (particularly our lovely Yacht club members) get diluted out.
    So in the event of the Arbitration win or compromise, it may not have been worth it.

The problem I see is once GGG is hypothetically delisted, an unfavourable scheme of arrangement can be forced through.

I will be a little shocked if a 1st strike at the AGM isn't issued, to hedge against the situation for next years AGM; to enable accountability of the board - if they try something unfavourable to current holders.

I don't believe there will be enough voting power in 2023 & 2024 (But as 2022 & 2023, might be plausible).

Just have a think of the above flow chart; I mentioned to Jeff, that JM shouldn't have been ousted, and downfall of current holders may have been placed at that event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $66.19K 3.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 675238 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 200487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.